Sunday, July 12, 2009

WONDERFUL SATURDAY NIGHT! :D

We had our last rehearsal for our IHT presentation which gonna present tmr. Wearing formal shirt and skirt might make me uncomfortable but I'll try. Hahah. Meeting Thaijin and Shermeen opp school bus stop at 8.45 so we can climb the stairs tgt. I wonder what's our classmates' reactions lah, goodness.

Met Zuanzhe after that for lunch and dinner. He cycled me to tamp nihon and he went to work then I went to ehub nihon. Sharon brought her son and daughter for buffet and seriously, I'm attracted to her son and her son attracted to me! Hahaha. Her son was so shy when he saw me and he even hid under the table lah, for goodness sake. Eh, this means that he's shy okay. When I was doing the ice cream sticks, then Sharon brought her son in and said wanna take pic with me.

Photobucket
So cute right! :D :D *hugs*

Photobucket
Then her daughter, Alvin thinks she's more cute but I preferred the boy lah. Haha.

So fun lah. Oh yah, and I was like trying my best to slack during work 'cause station ppl really good at slacking, making me super piss'd off. So, I went to toilet to slack for 2 times and went into tatami room to find Sharon's son for at least 3 times and I just left the order taker there. Haha. Jennifer quits alr, Sharon quitting, Huiping quitting, I maybe quitting too since all the hardworking one quitting.

________________________________________________________

Had a small quarrel with Zuanzhe this morning but less than half hour jiu okay le. :D Haha, lame!
Met him after he out with his dad. I'm so jealous right now 'cause he changed his phone to the phone that I want! Nokia 5800. :(

He's currently playing with his phone now that he forgot to reply my msg, I guessed. :(

I'm lost in the microecon's world.

No comments: