I love him. He will always be by my side, giving me support and giving me opinion when I asked him. He never fails to make me happy when I'm down and always give in to me when I'm making a fuss over small matter. I appreciate his care for me. Just now, when he ''provokes'' me, I was angry and kept quiet for 2 minutes and he knows I was angry. Spending 22 months with him is really nice and we didn't quarrel for at least 2 months! :) Hah.
At first, I was bothered about the work and it's solved. Sharon has finally helped me to persuade the manager over at Revenue House to allow me to work for 2 weeks till my school starts. :) I'm seriously have to thanks Sharon alot! Gonna buy her donuts on my first day to thanks her. Haha. Then, I'll have more savings in my bank and no longer $27.
Days with boyf was great! Love him ttm! <3
Went to Far east to have our dessert then walked around to buy his belt. Off to Taka to buy my dango!(: Then, shopped around. Settled dinner at Just Acia, regretted 'coz don't have my doryfish. Walked around the empty Cathay and home!
No comments:
Post a Comment