Friday, October 2, 2009


Photobucket

Thanks ANNA and BENJAMIN for their help today, thats why I could manage to bake cookies for Zuanzhe. :)

Benjamin helped me find the recipe last night and we asked for Anna's permission to go her house to bake. Bought the ingredients with Benjamin and borrowed vanilla essence from Huishan. I stirred and mixed the butter and sugar together. :) I did something and I transferred the dough to the tray. Haha, great achievement. Zuanzhe was surprised when I bought the plastic bag over and he joked that he wants to eat some. I totally shocked out of my life. How could he guess that I baked cookies for him! Then I realised is because I told him that I giving him mooncake this afternoon and he thought that it was the mooncake in the plastic bag :/ Hah!

He said the cookies was nice, but I think it isn't. Some cookies was too hard for me to bite and yah, not as nice as subway cookies or famous amos one. LOL! :D
Dinner at CenturySquare food court and home.

I'm quite glad 'coz I have all the schedule I want at Revenue House, gonna be damn tired FOR SURE! However, 'm quite sad, utterly upset now, 'coz of family prob. :( Hais.

Will not be able to meet Zuanzhe for at least 4 days FOR SURE 'coz I worked full shift. Then, the rest of the 3 days, we couldn't guarantee 'coz might be different timing. Hais, I'll go berserk!

No comments: