Wednesday, December 23, 2009

HELLO EVERYONE! :D

I'm fine now already, don't worry. So, just forget about the previous post, I was just talking nonsense at that point of time. Nothing had happened.

Watched bodyguard and assassins with him just now, not really that nice but still all right. Helping him to wrap nihon present so he must find me tomorrow no matter what, :) Haha, good excuses isn't it. Break time with shoyu mei tomorrow, haha. Fri break with Dennis but he confirms pangseh one again, like what happened on sat!

All right, I'm going to rush my projects, do my YOG learning, wrap present and watch hi, my sweetheart! I cried in every episode lah, so exaggerating. :/ But it's the fact.

Anw, thanks Rachel and Jueying for concern. :) Loves.

2 comments:

Serena Lala said...

YAY! (:
Must support my 達浪&薛海!

Anonymous said...

LOL! He's really cute right! Erm,not sure only know he got act on the 下一站,幸福 drama show.Aiyo what happen to you? Cheer up ok? LOVES!