Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS, MY LOVED ONES. :)

Working full shift for the eve and actual and I think I'll be most probably half dead on the night of 25th. :/ CHOY! I was really dead beat right now, and it was only a eve. Can you imagine on the actual day? Had a headache since 8.30, :(

Gift exchange after work, and I felt really guilty. I think Aerron was very excited with his present yet I bought him two can of beer chang and one earrings. I think he should be very disappointed right now, :( Ohmy, tell me what to do. I felt really guilty. :(

I got the pressie from PengHong, :) :) Thanks him very much, for coming down to pass me the present.



Yay, the minnie mouse pillow, :D Thanks so much lah, Penghong.
If the tampines staff knows about it, she confirm gets very fed up, :) I know I very what the hell but yah, you know-i know.

Okay, anw thanks lah, thanks for anything. I'm guilty now, not in mood.

No comments: