Yay, today working wasn't as tiring compared to yesterday, though today sales was higher by 2k. I did cashier for the noon and order taker for the night. Was perfectly all right with order taker till something happened during the last last last order. I was clueless till Cheeheng and Vincent came and told me, :/
Almost all of us in nihon are quite pissed off and pekchek with the new full timer. She was really very rude. She argued back with Mint and she attitude me back by throwing the container at my counter. She's really what the hell leh, tsk. :(
Oh yea, sister was back and msg'd me asking me what happened. I didn't know that on that day when I posted my blog to look for her, it was his birthday lah. Then he said that it was so weird that on his birthday, I blog about him as though he went missing. Haha. Still, thankssss sis. :) :D :P :o) :B :] :}
1 comment:
TAY MEIYAN! did you miss me? haha! went nihon and I didnt saw you. quite a disappointment. but i really hope to see you again!
Post a Comment