Tuesday, December 29, 2009



Skipped sociology lecture today. Waited for Zuanzhe at lab after F&B lecture. Lecture was really rushed. Either I fell asleep for 5 minutes during the long video or gotta wake up and rush to copy the blanks. Whenever I've yet to finish copy, he would proceeds to the next slide. Haha, should start making friends with the names now. :) Kiasu kid.

Pizza hut with Zuanzhe and he wanted to walk home with me just now. Sat down at the exercise corner and start doing the equipment. Haha, fun! Well, chat with Zuan about alot of things happening lately. Ain't really in the good mood and I just want to get over with it after done with everything. I really want to do well for this semester to pull my GPA up, :(

Hopefully can pass marketing for mid sem, heard everyone gotcha a bad result lah, damn.

Go pray go pray NOW!

No comments: