Thursday, April 15, 2010



I AM FEELING SO SHAG RIGHT NOW, NOW, NOW, NOW.

Oh my god, I'm like so tired now till I am so lazy to move my finger tips around to press the keyboard. Haha, all I remember now is that Chuanhui and I kena scam by the sale person at Bugis street! :( Met up with Chuanhui over at harbour front station at 1.30 and obviously, I was late. Haha, I left my house at 12.45 and I reached Sentosa at 2plus! Which means, I need to travel to Sentosa for 1.5 hours and which means, if my school starts at 9am, I have to leave home at 7.30am, which also means that I have to wake up at 6.30am.

Shopped around Bugis with Chuanhui for half the day and spent $100, shocked but was quite happy. But sad on the other hand, because I never buy my bag at all. Sian sia, and I realised I've become so vulgar after talking to Thaijin because she kept ccb here and ccb there. HAHA!:D But I still love her alot because she's my baby baby baby ohhh~ Chit chat with Chuanhui and it was fun, haha. I don't know why but I love to chat with friends about my problem, it's like lessen the burden. :D At least they will console me and stop making me think so much. Haha.

Singing k tomorrow with Jueying, Huishan, Cindy, Benjamin and Kianloon at downtown. :D

Then, friday meeting Kenneth Tan for late lunch because he's working lah. Haha, it's been like ages since I last met him. Last time when I was with my ex, I seldom met up or chatted with guy, now I shall get back all my friends! :D:D Pizza hut with him, haha.

Then, Saturday going out with Ian, Rachel, Denise, Hk and Zhicay. Still no idea where we going, haha. :D:D Sun working and MONDAY SCHOOL STARTS! :(

No comments: