
Tell me whether am I hearing all the true story just now? I was stunned and speechless, then I tears.
I won't want to post all my unhappiness about my previous relationship over my private blog anymore. I know you might be reading my blog and might even see all these, I can't be bothered anymore. During Valentine day, I had already felt something amiss. The roses, I took it so happily, yet you might not be giving me sincerely. Maybe you do, I don't know. Does this roses hold any significance to me or you anymore? My mom asked me to throw it away, I object. At least it means something to me, at least it was the last thing for me to keep as a memories. But now, I'm utterly disappointed after knowing all the truth.
What was your true feeling at that time? I felt like a fool, seriously. I couldn't forget whatever had happened during Valentine day. I was so upset when I passed you the DIY present and you don't even look happy at all. Then, everything changed. I don't wanna continue much anymore, I know I should really let go of it because everything wasn't the way I thought in the first place. If you ask me if I hate you, I really can't answer you because I don't know if it's hatred or disppointment. Afterall, thanks for dragging your feeling till my exams were finished, maybe that's the sweet thing you had done.
As usual, working today was all right. Shared Ebi potatoes cheese mentai with Elaine and Penghong, YUMMY! :D
Maybe boss was right, I should not mention him him him anymore in my blog, it's not a wrong to mention his name afterall. Haha, chatted with Ian while doing my cashier closing and really appreciated for whatever had happened. If you are my close friend, you will know what happened nowadays. I maybe only met up with you few times for lunch and you sent me back from work straight after you booked out from camp but I'm appreciated although you are inside camp now. Well thanks, for not forcing me and not giving me stress. :)
Let the past be the memories and I shall start afresh.
No comments:
Post a Comment