STUDYING WITH CHUANHUI&JASLYN @MARINASQUARE MAC! :D
Mac for lunch, fattening but no choice. Studying and went off around evening. Met Haowei for dinner, :) Nice him came all the way to cityhall station and find me and we took train back to Tampines. Haha, he really looks like xiao di di, like my brother. Accompanied him to get stuffs at his workplace then walked to 201 for dinner. Had the yummy wanton mee! :D Then, bought that disgusting milk tea and walked back to my house because we were too full to take bus.
Chatted nonsense on the way home and was talking about the past. Then, I realised that all my friend said I really deserve a much more better guy than him. Haha, it's really funny when all my friends are like telling me the truth of their perception of him after the break up. From then, I realised that love is really blind. I couldn't listen to what others say about him, but now, I know it's the right decision to end that relationship! :D Because I'm much more happier now.
Haowei kept saying I poor thing and shouldn't get this type of treatment, haha. And he kept asking me what if and how come questions. Buaytahan. Yeah, we kept talking about the past. Remembering that time at chalet, he helped me peel the chickenwings, lend me his sweater, entertained me and alot more. :D:D Whatever it is, I am glad now.
I love you allllll!
No comments:
Post a Comment