HELLO MARINA BARRAGE! You made me go there visit you and perspired like mad.
Haha, I never put Jaslyn and I 'cause I think the pose is the most classic one! :/ Hehehe. We went there not to picnic okay, we went there for project purposes. But I love the scenary over there, it's beautiful! I love I love I love! :D
On the train from cityhall to bugis, it was totally flooded that we had to stick to each other, like solid molecules. Then our door to exit was the most far away one then we was thinking of how to exit where everyone was like sticking to each other. So this two non-chinese aunties stood in front of us, and Thaijin, Chuanhui and I was like saying, "eh how are we going to exit sia?", "we shout excuse me and squeeze lah".
Then this non-chinese aunties started to talk back with us and said, "then next time wait for the next train lah."
Thaijin started feeling buaysong and replied, "this was our second train already"
Non-chinese A said, "then wait for third one lah"
Cool Thaijin said, "this is our third train already (she was trying to like talk back)"
Cool Thaijin said, "this is our third train already (she was trying to like talk back)"
Non-chinese A said, "then next time take bus lah, don't take train lah (in that kiampa tone), wow I got nothing to say uh"
Thaijin said, " coz we youngsters what!"
Thaijin said, " coz we youngsters what!"
Non-chinese A said, "eh don't push me, i can't breathe already!" -.-
Wow seriously, they sucks. Aunty big deal meh?
This is the classic cool photo! :D
Had AM consultation @ TAS for that half hour and we went back to vivo for lunch! Then Jaslyn and Chuanhui asked me go town with my loh kok attire and it makes me feel so uncomfortable man! :( Haha. Had slice with Jaslyn, Chuanhui and Baby baby baby ohhh~ and shared a first date with baby. Haha. What a recommendation! :/ Then, J and T left and Chuanhui and I continued shopping!

Spent $60+ today with two cotton on tank top, 1 casual type blazer, 1 top with a flower design and a bag :D
On way home on bus 5, BUMPED INTO WEEKHIM SISTER! :D ohmygod, it was seriously god damn cool and fated. Because damn long never see him, only complain and share my problem with him on the phone but finally bumped into him without texting each other. Chatted with him about our mutual friend and sharing him my story! I bet it's interesting, hahaha! :D
Then Kevin msged me said he saw me on bus, then we alighted at safra and chatted and waited for bus 28 home! :D Haha, he's still as usual so kiampa.
Okay, so my day is just so interesting! & yes, I am seriously pissed off today!
Okay, so my day is just so interesting! & yes, I am seriously pissed off today!
BYEBYE lovely, meeting Joyce and Yihui tomorrow! I love them!


No comments:
Post a Comment