Monday, June 7, 2010

Wonderful day with Joyce and Yihui on Saturday! :D

Nice nice nice Joyce came and find me at Tiong Bahru and we headed to City hall to meet Yihui. Had lot of laughters that day, especially when that stupid Yihui chiong into the train whereby Joyce and I couldn't rush into it. So, we met again at Raffles Place. Haha, dumbo siol! D:


Settled our dinner at Hans because all of us wasn't really hungry and I had sandwiches as my dinner. :/


Joyce kept thinking that we pangseh her 'coz Yihui and I was keep on sms-ing and didn't really pei her. Oh my, I'm really sorry, didn't mean it.


Found this photo on Jaslyn SP's blog then realised that we did took these photo! :D Hahaa. It was taken when we went to kbox on wednesday, right after our accounting paper at TP!


And this photo took at Weiting's house when we went over for his grandma's birthday. Haha, I realised I looked damn weird on that photo can, goodness me.
And Sunday is always a boring day but glad that today was still all right. :D:D
Benjamin was steady bom beep beep and met him at 4plus at station and we train to plaza sing to buy something from daiso. Bumped into mom's friend on the train but I didn't greet her, feeling kinda bad. Then, dinner with Junxiang and catch up things with him. Wow, his story was seriously interesting because its something that I won't hear one. Just chatted with him on the phone, heard more story and was like...wow. Well, hope he keeps his promise.
Goodnight everyone!(:


No comments: