Saturday, July 3, 2010

JASLYN CAME AND STAYED OVER AT MY HOUSE AND CHIONG PROJECT. :D

Watched Ghana versus Uruguay last night and Jaslyn was like so kanjiong. But she fell asleep after that, so we all packed up and slept till 11.



Her alarm rang from 9.30am to 11am. We just continued sleeping while Bad Girl and World behind my world continued playing when we are sleeping. Hahaha, seriously too tired already. Chiong FEM project and I think it's quite efficient this time round. Finished ilr and part of fem. Left with entre and that's about it. :D

Going off to tampines mall for the hokkaido fair since she's in tampines mall too! We skipped breakfast and lunch, lol. But I ate some biscuits.

We spammed photo like no one business and now waiting for it to load. As for letter, I shall write it tonight when I'm back. I'm throwing the roses already! :D
Time to bath!

No comments: