Sunday, July 4, 2010

THANKS AND SORRY SORRY SORRY, JUNXIANG. :(

Watched ndp rehearsal with Jaslyn and we wore the poncho thruout the show and it was so damn uncomfortable. But it was really heartwarming to see everyone so united, hehe. The goodie bag was too big and heavy that we gave up halfway and gave back to those volunteer when we were on our way to esplanade.
Slacked around and I met Junxiang for late dinner over at 800+ since ALL the macs were flooded with people watching world cup. Haha, germany won = most of my friends won. :D

Letter to deceased people who I wish I can talk to.
Hi Melissa Toh, we aren't friends at all, we are completely stranger. I was really shocked when I heard that you committed suicide because of love. I don't know what you were thinking exactly at that time but I know sometimes, when you are too in love with someone, you can do anything. Sometimes I wonder, why you have sucha courage to climb all the way to 20+ storey and made yourself cross over the walls and jumped down. Do you feel regret when the point you were already releasing yourself? I always told myself that one can definitely find a better partner than the previous one, but the feeling might not be as strong as it is. You must be loving that guy alot, but still, does he appreciate everything? You shouldn't lose a life because of him, it's never worth it. If times can turn back, I wish I will be your friends and try all my best to convince you and share your problem.
Okay, I falling asleep already. GOODNIGHT.

No comments: