Monday, July 5, 2010

Letter to someone who has caused me alot of pain.

When I first knew that I must wrote this letter, I never intend to write to Zuanzhe. In fact, I want to write for Decong because I feel that he had really caused me alot of pain during that time.

Hi Decong, I know you won't happen to read my blog because we never even contact after we broke up. Till now, I am still wondering why such things happened. You just simply left me just like that, without showing that you wanted to let go this relationship. The day before you went missing, we were still happy. I remembered you held my hand and waited for bus with me over at your bus stop. We still messaged happily till the next morning, I couldn't find you anymore. You planned it well and you went missing. My heart bleed and I still can remember how sad and afraid I was. I called you, searched for you, I do whatever I can do to get you back, you were nowhere.

When you got back your O's, I stood outside the hall with Naqeah to look at your results. When I know that you were the top 20, I cried. Naqeah kept on consoling me but I still kept on crying and crying. I felt happy that you did well. I remember Brian ever laughed at me in school. He walked pass me and laughed, "wow, I heard decong score damn good sia, but some ppl down there sad". Maybe everything was just so heartbreaking that I rememeber every little scenario in my heart. We bumped into each other so many times, but we hardly talked. There's only once when I was on my way to find Zuanzhe and we met on bus and sat together.

Sometimes, I wonder if you know you have hurt me deep down not. I took eight months to let go you and Jueying knows. That eight months was really a tough journey for me but I'm glad that I've overcomed. Well, after that both of us also found our own happiness. Though I hate you that time for leaving me without saying anything but people grow up after every relationship, I don't now. In fact, I'm happy that you left me a nice memories.

No comments: