Friday, October 1, 2010

The 560th post

Distributing flyers at the escalators of Raffles place and this time round, it's much better than the Lancome one. But it's really god damn stupid to carry the sandwich board. My mom told me that my grandma and the maid were like discussing how come I ain't embarrassed by that?

Who says I ain't? I am, but what to do? For the sake of money. When you have no cash in your bank, you will realized that money rules the world. Whenever you step out of your house, you are prepare to spend your money.



Jaslyn came over to find me and Jason during our three hours break and she accompanied us for lunch and walked around this cbd area. Both of us bought this cute handphone pouch! :D Accompanied Yihui to DBS bank and met him after work for dinner at Bugis! Hehehe.





Raffles place has alot of cute shops can! :D I'm so fascinated by those hello kitty stuffs! Me love me love! Waited for Benjamin at station for half hour, I must say this out to make him guilty. Hehehe, but never mind, I forgive him 'cause he's my buddy.
AND I THINK MY HAIR FREAKING LONG NOW CAN.
Okay goodnight, meeting Weekhim after work for dinner. :) See him tomorrow.

No comments: