Dragged myself out of the bed and prepared for work. I totally regretting to take up this damn job. If it's not because of the pay, I won't even bother to make so much effort for this. Mac breakfast with Weiting and we both received the exam result at the same time. We don't dare to open the msg. It's just badly done, don't bother to ask me about it.
Lancome people damn guailan, really pissed us off! And all the ladies out there, just don't wanna take the flyers. Is it so hard to take a flyer from us? I don't get it, can't you'll see us so tiring! Chuanhui came over and find us and had dinner with her, Zhiyu and Jason. Stomachache straight after dinner, :(
Thanks Benjamin for waiting for me and go home together and thanks for the cookies! :D
Love ya!

No comments:
Post a Comment