I was overslept AGAIN and I met Zhiyu at Tampines station and we went to buy drinks. Both of us think that we are dumbass for volunteer to buy drinks 'cause it was god damn heavy! Met up with the rest and Jaslyn gave me this hello kitty pocky that she bought!

Jason lead us and we found a pavillion that was near to the toilet and mac! We set up the mat and seven of us tried to squeeze in!

Sorry Jason, 'cause his sandwiches was the most unpopular among us! But I did give him face and ate a slice! Heheheh. I was damn full after drinking so many packets of drinks.

Then, suddenly we heard people shouting out cheers. One bunch of ah bing ge marched past and we started waving to them and guess what? They waved back and there's one even took photo of us! Hahahah.

The rest were playing with their itouch then Thaijin said she wanted to play stress with me. Wow, it really makes me damn stress. I kept screaming and shouting stress! It's really v stressful to play with Jason.

Played our standard game, asshole dai dee with them and I was really sick of it! We changed game to heart-attack and it was much more exciting! Hehehe. Then, the sky slowly turned dark.

We faster put on our lightstick on our wrist and we decided to move on to the other place for the sparks. Thanks Zhiyu for bringing the mat 'cause he has to end up bring home and wash it! Took photo at the pavillion while waiting for Jason and Zhiyu to come back from toilet.

Although it was only a simple picnic under a pavillion but it's really good enough to bond us together. Time just passed so fast when with them, :)
I just love the girls that I've hang out with. They know all my problems and secrets. They know what is going on in my life. They know why am I feeling so down, why am I feeling happy.
And this two guys are also part of our awesome clique. In the first half of this semester, we just don't know them, don't know their existence in lrm but there were so many internal problem that made us becoming a clique now. We hang out together often now, we studied together, we slack together, we play dai dee together, we meet up for dinner, we chills, we celebrated each other birthday.
Well, this is friends, friends that can keep, friends that shared your problem.
Well, this is friends, friends that can keep, friends that shared your problem.
I love you'll!




No comments:
Post a Comment