Met Jaslyn at Bugis and was supposed to look for my three birthday guys prezzie but ended up, we bought our own things! She bought me a hello kitty pen! :D So sweet, and the one that Thaijin gave me was spoilt 'cause my bag dropped on the floor! Jaslyn is damn zai, 'cause she helps us cut price from 25b to 20b can! Walked and explored Haji Lane and like the clothes over there but it's too overprice so gave up the thoughts of buying. Wanna do henna but Jaslyn doesn't want! Walked back to junction and street and continued our shopping! Out of three birthday guys, I only managed to buy Samuel's one.

Walked to Bras Basah station and saw many many buildings that I never see before. Okay, share w her so many problems and we really talked about everything under the moon! Guess the next time I see her might be Sat or next week!
Done blogging and I swear I am still being very affected by it. I dislike this feeling and I thought I wouldn't experience such feeling after seven months back. But surprisingly, this feeling came back. So, what is it now?
1 comment:
Sorry to hear you had a bad day, hope you have a better one tomorow.
Scentsy Candle Warmers
Post a Comment