There was a time when time did not yet exist.
Chatted with Jaslyn on the phone halfway and it hung up. Called her back twelve times and it couldn't get through. Well, meeting her, Chuanhui, Zhiyu and Jason to collect ssm uniform tmr and working after that.
Went for the coke interview and we were asked to go all the way to Tuas for the interview! I can smell the johor bahru sea! Butt hurts when I was supposed to take the train back from Boon Lay. It reminds me of yog period. Msging with Benjamin and told him what my mind was thinking and talked crap. Bought carrot and green apple juice and back home to cook maggie! It was so bland! :( Once again, I ain't selected for the coke lah! IT'S TOTALLY WASTE OF MY TIME TRAVELLING BACK AND FORE FOR THE INTERVIEW.
Okay, I'm freakin' tired now. Gonna write diary, read 8 days and rest! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment