It's like finally, finally, finally the last day of flyers work. I've been waiting for this day for freakin' long. It's really a torture to wake up so early everyday to rush for work. I haven't been sleeping for long hours after since yog ended. I need a rest real badly. That will be tomorrow!
Jaslyn called me during work and she came down to find me! 'm so happy can. She helped me to distributed some of the flyers. She wanted to do manicure and we went to find Chuanhui! She looks real sick, :( Chuanhui, take good care of yourself yeah. We'll be meeting on Tuesday already! Hehehe. It was a great night with Jaslyn 'cause we kept telling each other about our problems. I told her mine, she told me hers. And we actually thought that the two of them are of the same birthday! We chatted about relationship, family, friends, many more. I enjoy the day with her. Oh yah! And I fed her dinner can 'cause she did manicure so can't eat. Haha, 'm a sweet gal tonight! Uh huh uh huh~
After that, met Deerick 'cause he helped me to buy 4D. Thank you much! But still, never strike at all, kinda waste money. Okay, back home and happy to see mommy and daddy! I'm pretty sure that I'm not gonna have inconstant meal 'cause it hurts my stomach! Okay, it's 12.13am and I haven't bathe!
BYEBYEBYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment