Saturday, October 30, 2010

Once in a year, happy birthday to me, I'm finally 19 now. Now, I'm so looking forward to 20 already, hehehe!

When the clock turned 12, Kenneth was the first one to msg me, followed by Jaslyn. Both of them sent a freaking long message to me and I was really happy. Slowly, more ppl started msging me and wishing me on fb. :) Kianloon called me, jiao me and wished me but actually, it was Ben who remembered it! Hahaha, I forgave him.

Rachel was the sweet one that she popped out outside my doorstep and surprised me w coffee club mango cake! :) I was really v happy and wasn't expecting at all. She gave me the prezzie and she went off. Omg, I love her! :)
Frankly, I was like smiling to the laptop for nearly 2 hours, my lip didn't touched each other at all. I was like so freaking happy getting wished by many ppl! :) The feeling was really damn shiok. The internet was giving hell so I went offline 'coz Jaslyn said meet her at 1230 this morning!

Woke up, prepared and this cute awesome zhiyu was so cute that he msged me, "we celebrating meiyan bday, wanna come later?". I was stunned and I don't know should I laugh or cry. When I was about to leave my house, Benjamin called me and said he saw my status and chatted w me. He still doesn't wanna wish me! :( Finished chatted w him and left house.
I put on my earpiece and blasted my music till vol 23. It was playing eenie meenie then. I said background was quite noisy and I though it was the eenie meenie background so I didn't care much. When I finished locking the door and I turned back, I was surprised! Jaslyn, Chuanhui and Caralyn were at my back singing happy birthday to me and I didn't hear it! So summarized, they were like singing to the cake. I was god damn happy and I found it freaking funny can! I couldn't stop laughing, seriously! Made three wishes and blew the candle. :)


They came into my house and rest and opened the present. The present was wrapped w my fav hello kitty and it was freaking big. So initially, I thought it was oven. Hahahaha! Opened the present and there are four hello kitty items! :) Took photos using polaroids and off to tm!

They spin me round and round. I was so giddy and when I opened my eyes, I was at Dint Tai Feng already! Omg, it was my first time dine in at DTF can! Hehehehe. Weilian and Karyaow were late and met them at Manpuku.


We slacked at Manpuku for one hour plus and off we went our own way.

Oh yeah, these are the things they gave me! :) Super sweet right!




When I think back at times, we are actually the girls clique only. But because of one semester at sentosa, things changed so fast then the guys clique joined us and we became one big clique. It was so cool, amazing and unbelievable. Well, thanks Zhiyu, Jason, Weilian and Karyaow! :D

Definitely not forgetting my lovely Jaslyn, sweetie Chuanhui, irritating Weiting, sweet Caralyn and lovable Thaijin!

They went their own way and I went to meet Kianloon! :) He accompanied me to ehub to get my pay and since it was quite early then, we decided to catch paranormal activities 2. It.was.freaking.boring.and.it.was.the.most.boring.movie.I.ever.watched.in.my.entire.life! I'm so sorry, Kianloon because I've wasted your time and you still treated me! Benjamin waited for me at ehub for freaking long and we cab to Anna's house!


Reached her house and had few bites of food. Coincidentally, Benny was downstair playing soccer and had a chat w him at the staircase. Went back and they surprised me w the cake! I shall elaborate 'bout the cake when Anna uploads the photos.


Benjamin looks like small kid after he cut his hair! :)



So, it was the first time I took photo w Benny and it was really so sudden that we will took.

Went back Anna's house and continued abit of food and started drinking martini w fruit punch. Played game and Qiaofeng send all of us home! :) Nice Thye Whye walked w me to my lift. Hehehe! It was a great birthday spend, definitely! :)
Thanks Jueying, Huishan, Anna, Kylie, Jasmine, Yiheng, Thye Whye, Qiaofeng, Junwei and Jeff! :D

Alright, my birthday is over and I'm freaking sad now! Still, I wish my wish will comes true!

No comments: