
Okay, I shall continue to post about last night since the photos had uploaded. So, they turned off the light and started singing bday song to me. I was really not expecting it at all, so I was kinda shocked. :)

After singing bday song, they asked me to blow the candles using one breathe, totally want my life man! They wanted me to use the tongue to take out the candle stand. Then the girls started putting the cream on my face! Hahaha.

After long, I managed to take it out. :D

Everything was packed up, the guys washed the plates and the guys were so nice to help me wash! :D Hehehe! Took photo with Anna! :)
After everything was well cleaned, we went to Anna's room to play some game that Idk what's that. Hahaha, drank and Anna's face was freaking red! Qiaofeng send us home! :D
Okay, really a great day spent!

No comments:
Post a Comment