Sunday, October 31, 2010

When the world out there is changing, when the people are changing, when I realised I am changing and the changes we've made.

It was supposed to be a happy nice Sunday, but everything was ruined, totally. I'm sorry.



Watched The Last Exorcism with Benjamin this afternoon at century square and it was totally sucks. I don't even know the movie had started till Benjamin told me. Hahaha. Kind of expected the ending, so kinda disappointing. Went to his house to take the wine opener from him and took bus back home.


My ear piece spoilt when I took the bus so I thought of going to buy a new one myself. On the bus to inter, I called my parent to fetch me at inter since they are supposed to celebrate my birthday but suddenly they said dinner cancelled. I don't know how to describe the disappointment in me. Then, many things happened. :(


Met Benny for dinner instead and had mac at 201. Chatted and I walked home! Kevin called me on my way home and chatted with him. Had a great laugh and that idiot kept laughing at me. Told him my problems and sat at downstair continued chatted with him and enjoy the breeze. Phone going no batt so I went home.


Today supposed to be a happening day but it was kind of disappointing. School tomorrow and I must wear formal. Dinner with Benny tmr and I gonna wear that to have dinner w him. I miss Weekhim, like so many things wanna tell him! :(

No comments: