Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Cause I know that you won't change. Cause you're hot then you're cold, you're yes and you're no.

I've told you how I feel. I'm lost. I feel that you're hot then you're cold, then you're hot again and you're cold to me again. I don't know what am I insisting on. All my friends said it's not worth, but why ain't I heed their advice. Why? Kevin said I ain't determined at all, I ain't strong and decisive enough. I know, I know I said I am trying yet my action doesn't show it all. K, all I need is time, trust me! :)

Nice Yihui met me after school for dinner, me love him! :) He passed me my birthday present and I was expected about it. Initially wanted to have subway but the queue was freaking long so ended up had tori q. Haowei treated me, hehehe! :) THANKS MAN! You made me had a great laugh.

I am very sian over my blazer and gonna look out for a new one at G2000 tmr. Send resume to resort world sentosa and hopefully, I'll get a reply asap! :) Oh yah, finally form grp alr! :) Hehehehe. Internet connection sucks like shit, how am I supposed to do project at night! FREAK, mom definitely won't allow me to do project outside, hoh say liao loh :(

Okay, accounting and mice tutorial tmr! Gonna see Sheila tmr, byeeeeee.

No comments: