
Happy 18th Birthday to my bro, Zhiyu! :)
We only know each other since last sem, which means it was only few months back, and yet we become like close friend. It's amazing that we can actually click. Though this celebration isn't really successful but still hope you've enjoyed today, especially at Pizza hut! You must be surprised when the whole crowd of pizza hut staffs stood behind you and sang for you!
Met Silas and went to accounting lecture today. When I went in for about 10minutes, it was time for break. I went out to find Chuanhui and have breakfast and never go back for accounting already. Went for mice but it was like high speed train, totally catch nothing. Nutrition tutorial was totally bored! Decorated the cake from icing room with Chuanhui before meeting the rest for the celebration.
I enjoyed the time spend with them. It's fun, it's enjoyable, it's relaxing, it's true self, it's real friendship. Chatted with the girls during meal and talked about friendship. Both Jaslyn and I was so disappointed with our friendship. They just don't know how to cherish and appreciate. Taking everything for granted? You will get your lesson learnt.
Ticketing test at 11.30 tomorrow! Goodnight peepur.
No comments:
Post a Comment