Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It wasn't really a great day. It was more of lethargic and tiring day.

I was so nervous that I didn't have a good sleep. With only four hours of sleep, I prepared and went to report for top table. The only good news for the day is that I've finally passed my hair and grooming! I didn't sign anything today! (Y) For the first time...

Was given limited time to set up our station and do pre-service operation. It wasn't easy to be captain, though the responsibility isn't as much as headwaiter. I felt so lost. One asked me to help and I wanted to give a helping hand in serving but Mr Malik stopped me and don't allow me to help. What if they think I ain't a good cap? :( Kns leh top table. But I think bartender are more stress. I was so unlucky enough that lecturer came to eat and sat at my station. Approached them and screwed it all up! Whatever it is, it's over!

Thanks Chuanhui and Jaslyn bought me a fruit danish from sugarloaf and Jasmine for helping me to wash my hair! :) K, good luck to Silas for being headwaiter and Zhiyu for assistant! :) I guess I should look forward for next week's operation, where the whole top table is filled w guests.

Goodnight! :)

No comments: