It's really so tired that you can just doze off anytime. Yes, this is how tired I am. I slept at 10plus last night but I was still so tired and couldn't get up. Dragged and snooze my alarm till I was late for lecture! I never seem to be punctual for accounting lec before. Again like last week, by the time we reached, it's time for break! :D
Fell asleep during MICE lec because I didn't bring my last week notes. It is important but I am just too restless to listen already. Whenever I heard her voice, my mind auto turned off. I promise I will listen attentively next week! Cup noodles for lunch with Chuanhui and off for cds. Got a surprise quiz for cds. Rushed to take corporate photo with Chuanhui and we were the last one! My hair totally sucks but what to do.
Bumped into Yongee at bus stop and he accompanied me till inter and I met Weekhim. Had teppanyaki express w him and chatted from 530 till 11pm! We can simply talk everything under the moon! :D We made a deal but I think I confirm will break it, lol! You know me know. :)
Okay, three hours ticketing tmr! FREAK!
No comments:
Post a Comment