Saturday, November 13, 2010


That was like years back photo, when I was still a slim gal but it's no longer now. I went to this little cute boy's birthday chalet just now and gave him a cow piggy bank w/ many jellies. I feel like kop-ing it but abit too embarrassing.
Ticketing made my mind and brain go wtfwtf! I can't catch with what the tutor was talking. I can't afford to do badly for my class test! I wonder why I so geikiang take ticketing, I really wonder. After school, and with much persuasion from Chuanhui, I went out with her and her brother. We had tori q for lunch and rushed to expo w/ my mommy! Bought the cow present and rushed to dfs. Settled some stuffs and walked around fep and that's it. I saw the bag I like, I'm still considering should I buy but I should be most prob buying.
I'm so sorry so sorry so sorry Yongji. I didn't know bus 5 is bloody long that made my butt rot. Had a super duper long journey bus ride and ended up, I was very late so ended up not meeting Yongji. I'm so sorry, we shall meet next week for dinner k? :) Went to coasta sand alone and I was very scare whenever there's ppl walking behind me. Hahahah, I know what the hell but I was just scare. Didn't had dinner so supper at subway at 11pm.
Okay, I'm sleepy already, goodnight!

No comments: