Friday, January 7, 2011

Down with one bloody project and now, left with the last one, my damn nutrition. Consultation was so short that I think tutor thinks we aren't serious but who cares, we are god damn busy with our bloody mice project. School sucks, afterall. :(

Having ticketing class now and I ain't listening. I kept falling asleep and feeling so tired that I feel like going home to sleep now. I still having sip interview with the ntuc later on and bese dining task with Deborah and Joanne over at pizza hut. I am having cough and sore throat and how am I suppose to eat at pizza hut. :(

Met Jiale after school and we went to watch movie afterall. Played arcade and dinner before movie. Karyaow called me during my movie and realized they are still rushing through the mice project. Feeling guilty, then I went down to school to do with them. Though I didn't help much but at least I was there and my presence made me feel less guilty. Jiale was so nice that he accompanied me and did his project in the school. We did till around 2plus and went for supper at seveneleven. He went over to my house to sleep and it was very awkward when he was to sleep with my brother. Had a hard time waking him up because I don't dare to wake my brother up. Went school together and I am really really really feeling super shag now. I'm like dying soon, f.

And I really wonder how am I gonna do well for ticketing class next week. I am so clueless of what tutor is talking about. Regret, regret and regret for taking ticketing. Oh well~

No comments: