The first day of ssm at tcc was indeed a fun one yet made me feel like falling asleep for many many times. My eyes couldn't really open at all when Mr Chan was like talking to us. It was like gonna close even when I was like standing up, looking at Mr Chan demostrating the wine pouring. I think I am really very jialat but I am really very tired.
Had a great laugh with Shirlene, Lihui, Amelia and Shawn! They kept on disiaoing me nonstop about Jiale, especially Lihui and Shawn. Hahaha, Amelia suddenly went berserk and we kept playing with each other. Red wine is definitely much better than white wine so I'm so gonna pray that I will get red wine for my prof test 2.
Went to swimming complex to bathe with the girls and went to meet Jiale in school. He accompanied me to find sheila and seriously, she made my hatred increase now. Had cup noodles with him in school and it was pouring so heavily that we stayed in school for awhile. Mom called and asked him if he wants to join us for dinner and come home not. Haha, I was so stunned! Then, decided to bring him home for dinner and the situation was so awkward, haha! But glad that mom thinks he's okay! ;)
Accompanied him till bus stop and helped bro to buy cigarette. Really happy that he actually agreed to come over to my house and he's the first boy that I've brought home and mom approved happily!
That's a good thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment