A freaking tired+ stressed out day+ heartaching day.
With only three hours of sleep last night, I went to ssm today and it was really killing me. I forgot to pray before I left house for my prof test two. And suay enough, I got white wine and I was the first white wine girl. The full mark timing for wine opening is 3mins and 30secs, and I got 3mins and 31 secs. So, this is the fate?
Chatted with Shirlene and Lihui during our free time and they are really very funny and nice people. ;) Practice cap order and off to bathe at swimming complex. Luckily they on the water heater and it feels so shiok. Practice ticketing at lab for two hours plus till 7. Thanks my sweet boyf for waiting for me and we had dinner together! ;)
But he got me so disappointed because he doesn't listen to me, most of the time, whereby I am saying for his own good. Well, :( What hurt is hurt, what done is done. Pray hard that he doesn't fall sick, :( :( Okay, I'm freaking tired now, like fainting anytime soon! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment