Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I was still considering whether to blog tonight because I am super lazy now. But thinking that I promise myself to blog everyday about my daily life, then I shall endure and post a nice post. ;)

I was just freaking late for school today, and thanks Karyaow, for together missed the bus with me and we reached at 11.30am for our accounting lesson. Got back the stupid accounting result and wasn't satisfied at all. Then, ssm prof test 1 result was out, even made me down down down down down. Havin' my prof test 2 tomorrow, I mustn't screw up again but I think possibility is high. Couldn't get to practice ticketing at all.

Headed to tcc alone and practiced wine serving with Shirlene, Lihui and Deborah. Had a great laugh with them. Met Jiale after he finished his ssm, and he looks super shag. :( Bus to amk and he fell asleep, lying on my shoulder. It was great when I actually talked things out 'bout some thing. ;) But it really feels god damn sian whenever I think that he's gonna leave me for six months. Ah, freak lah. :( :( :( :(

Please pray hard that I'll do well for prof test tomorrow, ;) Practicing ticketing with shirlene and lihui tomorrow before meeting him for dinner! (Y)

No comments: