I think someone should really feel appreciated for my acts. I was thinking to take a break from blogging tonight but someone actually confronted me when I came online. So, I'm gonna dedicated this post to my good and annoying friend, Chengwei.
You really gotta appreciate my acts because I seriously think that I am very sweet and nice. Oh my god, you must remember that you will always be standing on my side, supporting me against ppl. Hahaha, although I don't give a damn about your bro alr but still, your good friend me, had actually suffered in the past. I know you will side me, yo right? It's really great to know you because you are much better than your bro and everyone agrees. Oi, alot of my friends said you handsome siol, not bad uh.
Whatever it is in the past, I still wanna thanks you.. I will never forget that you were there to chat with me in msn, sharing me your problems which you never tell your bro, and you will be there listening to my problems. It's definitely feeling great to know your problems, whereby your bro doesn't even know. This means that I'm a good friend! Anyway, you must not be shy already kay. Open up and you will eventually touched someone's heart. :)
Okay, will be seeing you on sat for dinner and better be excited about it yeah! See you then!
No comments:
Post a Comment