Friday, January 28, 2011

This isn't the first time that I skipped my accounting lecture. I think I'm super jialat b'cause I don't even have the lecture notes for two weeks. I need to buck up on my studies and I always said that but I never show it out.

I'm so freaking broke that I had cup noodles for my lunch and had a two dollar sugarcane when I reached Taka. This is so pathetic. Celebrated Karyaow's birthday @ Republic of Steak! I love potatoes salad. Debating between guys opinion and girls one. This has definitely made me think much. Chatted with Chuanhui on the phone before I started blogging. I know she will definitely be there for me when I need her most, b'cause she's my best friend since orientation! ♥ Sometimes, good friend just knows what you are thinking in mind when you didn't speak any word.

Hello, I still have ticketing tomorrow and where am I here now! Shopping for new year clothes tmr with Yihui and Joyce @ the usual singapore shopping malls. I shall try not to be late for ticketing! Goodnight, ciao!

No comments: