When I thought I had made such effort to wake up early for lesson, actually I didn't. I was still as late as usual. I have short attention span and I gotta admit that. Ticketing was a big screw up for me, totally clueless of what she was talking about.
Had a really htht with Chuanhui after school and I know she will be the one that can really lend me her listening ear.
It was an impromptu decision today. Met Jiale and went shopping with him. He finally bought his bag from f29 but I've yet to buy my stuffs! Oh no. I feel like going haji lane to look for pretty dresses and accessories.
Everyone has a little secret in their heart, which you will never wish to share it out. This secret might affects you in some way in life because it will be forever etched into your heart. You just can't get rid of it. You might try and force yourself to stop thinking about it, but you will realised, you just can't. Life is full of unpredictable. Life is full of surprises. Life is full of ups and downs and every little things happened for a reason and it is called part and parcel of your life.
Climbing this stairs of life isn't easy, you gotta control it well. Every steps you take, you will realized something new. If you fall, you will be back to ground getting hurt. So what if you fall and get hurt? Stand up and climb again, because one day, you know that you will reach the top.
That little secret remains in my heart.


No comments:
Post a Comment