Saturday, March 19, 2011



Received the pic from Jueying and here I upload it if not my blog will be so boring! ;)



And I successfully tied a knot using my tongue at Kbox! ;) Within two songs time, though I know it's kinda slow but it's definitely much faster than the time at timbre.

Met Jiale this afternoon and had dessert buffet with his parent at Let's Sweet! I didn't know those small sides can make me so freaking full. Then went to his house before heading to meet the girls. He showed me the video he made and it was freaking nice, ;) Ahhhhh, making me feeling more sad by the fact that he's leaving my side for six months.



Met the girls at Dhoby and had dinner at xinwang. We chatted, gossiped, shared problem and discussed bout rls. It's forever the most amazing topic to talk about, don't you think so? Talked about me and Jiale rls and they said the first few weeks will definitely be a tough period for me once he left.



Chuanhui will be leaving soon and gonna be real saddening too. Like one of my sister is leaving to Mauritius and I can't meet her to tell her my prob face to face but I will definitely update her about our lives through high technology like msn and skype! Thanks Jaslyn for the bagdes that she bought for us at penang! ;)

Can't believe that tmr will be the last dating before he fly off. Luckily my mom allows me to stay overnight at his house to pack his luggage and accompany him till he fly off. Alright, I can predict that my next post will be freaking sad. I ciao off to watch my cheena drama alr. :(

No comments: