Sunday, March 20, 2011



Okay I hate this feeling now. I'm currently at his house accompanying him for the last day before he fly off in the morning tmr. You can never believe that an blink of eye, it's the day that you need to fly off for your attachment. Time passes very fast when you are happy but what about when you aren't in the mood? I'm pretty sure that the time will be passing real slow for me for this couple of weeks.


Met him up for lunch and watched world invasion with him at plaza sing. Due to the rain, his plan was ruined and we made an impromptu decision to suntec for the food fair. It was crowded. Had dessert at marina square and had lot of laughters. Went to his house for dinner and helped him to pack his luggage. His mom is really a nice and funny woman. She showed me Jiale's photos and she was so happy whenever she described how cute he was when he was young. Around midnight, we went to mac drivethru and played swing and had a talk. The feeling was sucky but maybe I still couldn't accept the fact that he's gonna leave like in few hours time. I guess I will definitely tears when I see him walks in the check point. Ah, the thought of it really sucks max.


It's like we have been meeting almost everyday once we got together and now, just a blink of eye, I need to change and adapt to the life without him being around, be more independent and life will definitely had a huge change. There's nothing much I can do now but to hope that we will be able to maintain this relationship and find all sort of ways to contact with each other. I thought I was brave enough to pull through this but when the time is approaching and the fact of he leaving, the feeling is really beyond description.


Slept for around two hours and took our way to airport at around six plus. At the point of time, my heart kind of confused and sink. Seeing him get excited for his trip there and checking in, I don't know if I should feel happy for him or feel sad for myself. Had breakfast when him, his family and friends and sent him off at the departure hall.
I thought I was brave enough to control my tears from flowing. I thought I can just let it all out when I am alone or at home but never did I expect that my tears couldn't control when I saw him entering the checkpoint. Shirlene kept comforting me as well as his friends. His mom comforted me and off we go to Tampines with Siyu and Songjie. I thought I was brave for this, but I ain't. I'm really worried for him and missing him real lot. Come to think of it, six months aren't short, not at all. Just hope that he will be doing fine over there and I love him.



No comments: