Today marks the first day of my devil internship.
I was so reluctant to wake up and I don't dare to snooze my alarm at all so forced myself to wake up and get ready. Too used to the life of checking my phone when I woke up, it was quite saddening because I'm not used to the fact that he had left here already. It becoming a habit of checking phone, and ended up getting upset.
Reached in time for the bloody internship at downtown. The orientation was walking around and explore the rooms, whereby I already went to chalet like countless of time. But I have yet to see the family suites and HI block rooms. And after going through the presentation, I want to go bintan resort villas because it looks damn cool. But I know pictures are deceiving. After lunch, was being posted to telephone operator and I will be alone throughout the two months till project starts. Then being pull out to front office and helped the guest to check in the rooms and it reminds me of being the guest like two weeks ago when Jiale was having his chalet.
Clock strikes five and they asked me to go home then I realised that my working time was nine-to-five office time so was kind of shiokkkk baby. Home and called to check on the rates of oversea calls and realised Jiale has to pay so much. Alright, I just ain't enjoying this sip. I can't imagine that I need to have meal alone, how pathetic it can be. :( I just hate being treated as cheap labours. Okay don't tell me 'coz to gain experience because I can just work as part timer and my pay can definitely be much higher.
I'm tired and I miss him so much. But no choice, to be independent now.
No comments:
Post a Comment