Wednesday, November 7, 2012

hi, ted?

Work seems to be boring now, after half of the team left to hdb hub. The whole area seems to be so quiet, except when those customer came to pay fines, appeals and do all sort of things. Since the whole place gonna renovate soon, Farid and Foongtai were clearing up the store room and they found lots of goodies left over. So supervisor gave me the teddy bear since I didn't want to take any of their goodies. 


So I carried this teddy bear to school and everyone was like looking at me. And not to forget, the bear stinks like hell. So decided to leave it at the void deck under my block. See who's the lucky one who bring back the bear that I had hugged for hours. 

Was so shag this morning and was late in meeting Philson. Could barely open my eyes when I was preparing, totally feel like I was about to faint. He brought me to pray for my studies at bugis area. It was my first time praying at the 'shop'. K, it was kinda a new experience? Went to look for his watch nearby there and got the adidas watch, quite nice looking though. 


Then, trained down to raffles city to look at the birkenstock sandal. Wanted to try the three black stripes so we went down to wheelock to try. But I ended up buying the red stripes which raffles city has it. Alright, sorry Philson! Hehehe. Shopped around at the town and went home to rush my project.

Supposed to be rushing the project but the drama was totally a distraction to me. So basically, the laptop was placed on my lap and my eyes were totally on the tv for that 1.5 hours, before I met the girls for dinner. So when the drama ends, I closed my laptop and went to prepare to meet Jueying and Kylie at tamp. 

Had ahloy thai for dinner and shopped around tamp. 




Bought a bracelet at accessorize but it's kinda loose. But it's alright, since I can't find the type I like other than this. Walked around and I realized it's time to buy 2013 schedule book! Shall go and look for it one day. Home sweet home after that since Kylie's mom called her and it was about the time to go home and rushed my stupid tourism project.


Thinking of work and school tomorrow, it just makes me feel so upset. :( And I need to start studying after all the project submission. I've no time to slack anymore. Kkk, I need motivation! :(

No comments: