Weekend just passed so fast, always hate the feeling of approaching Monday, the damn Monday blues. Well, this week was really like hell, too much things to handle. The depressed feeling was really like hell shit but thanks friends who were there for me. It was great to have these friends, :')
Was super late for project meeting today, but too tired to really care. But I still did rushed like mad down to school, what a responsible kid I am. It was raining hell heavily when we ended our discussion. Thanks god I brought umbrella and I walked from wilkie edge to purvis street in that heavy god damn rain. Thanks I survived through. Did facial at eden spa and hate it when she extracted the blackheads on my face and it turns out so cui, like whole face got rashes.
Went to meet Kylie in the national lib and was so cold down there! Had dinner w her at olive vine at marina square link and settled down at cold stone for dessert, totally sinful night. And thanks god, she bought the birkenstock sandal from me! :')
Alright, as usual, project time again! But I think I'll watch one episode of running man first, hehehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment