Been busy for the past week. Was sent for course at buona vista by company and think that it was freaking useful for me! :) Glad that I was sent for course with Zhaohan, at least someone to keep me occupied.
Thanks him for accompanying me to star vista and get a top during lunch break!
Stayed overnight at grandparents' house 'coz the course venue was just opposite their house. Grandpa went to ghim moh to get the bolster and grandma went market to get the blanket, just because I'm staying overnight for a night. Felt totally guilty and touched and definitely felt being loved, like a small princess! :)
Jueying came over to buona vista art friends to get her stuffs for christmas gift, so met her over there with my cousin.
Had nea christmas party at toa payoh safra, comes along with the team bowling competition. Totally embarrassed like mad 'coz I was last and my ball just kept rolling to the side, this sucks. But glad that our team got 2nd position and received $25 voucher each.
And the best part of the night was the yogurt log cake, totally love it, nomnomnom. :)
Met up Shirlene and Lihui on Friday for dinner!
And chill and camwhore over at wisma starbucks till I met Philson and Wangxu for supper.
And I just had my breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper with Jueying over at 474, followed by some grocery shopping at ntuc. The journey back was damn miserable when I gotta carried so many stuffs but glad I made it. :)
Alright, going to sleep soon and totally thanks alot to Philson for willing to help me and joined me and my grandparents for lunch, really thanks! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment