With three hours of sleep only, I totally feel like dying now. I'm so deprived of sleep yet I keep wanting to watch drama and don't wanna waste the night away. Woke up at 6.30am and was late for work, rushed like mad and really late for work. Work was kinda fun and relax today, 'coz there's no supervisor! That's when we can become havoc and blast our music, and when customer came in, we act like some professional customer service consultant. Totally amazed by myself for being so good at acting and changing.
Ordered mac breakfast in the midst of the work. Kept asking them to listen to shinee songs and Fongtai kept humming some song and it took me awhile that he was actually trying to hum lucifer. Totally burst out laughing when I guessed it right. It's totally a waste for unable to catch the shinee's concert but it's alright, I'll still love Jonghyun, my handsome baby.
Accompanied Jiale and Fongtai to far east shopping centre to see their ps3 and we walked from newton to somerset, totally tired like mad. Fongtai and I were totally restless that we just sat at the staircases at orchard central. Went home after shopping at scape and took 518 back. It took me bloody 1.5 hour to reach tampines and I was perspiring like mad.
Reached home and saw Jaslyn's twitter and we decided to meet up at bugis for some shopping. Bought two tops and a bracelet, like finally. Rushed back to have supper with Jueying and Jasmine at 474. I'm so glad that my saturday isn't wasted! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment