I can't wait for the last paper tomorrow and I'll have my well deserved holiday for a month, before the new trimester starts again. Done with the enrollment for next trimester and gonna take marketing law and organizational development, gonna be a dry module again. Don't even know I study for what, totally kinda lose interests already.
Celebrated Rachel's 21st at Tampines Lenas on Tues. Bought her skins food product as gift, hope she will like it. :) Had shrimp salad at Lenas 'cause was kinda sick, tastes not bad though! Went to slack at Sintec for awhile before head home.
Meet the 5As girls on Wed for dinner. Sorry all, supposed to meet at 201 but they gotta give in to me and meet at Tampines instead 'cause of my diarrhea.
Saw the chocolate tiramisu at awfully chocolate and so tempting to get it but it's so freaking ex, don't even know if I should get it or not. :(
And thanks Jasmine for the special hello kitty pasta that she got from Australia and thanks Huishan for the food from Malacca! I'm like happy girl to receive gift ytd! :)
And I'm kinda screwed. Having exam tmr yet nothing goes into my head, really nothing. K, lucks to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment