Friday, May 17, 2013

It's a week full of ups and downs, my emotion couldn't control it right. Started my week quite bad with some unhappiness happened at work. I was quite reluctant to go my grandparents' house for mother day's and grandpa's birthday dinz at first, but the thought of them taking care of me when I was young, I "dragged" myself there after work. My grandparents and uncles can see that I was really upset so I told them what exactly happened. And I felt so loved when they started talking crap and cheered me up. They are definitely the best grandparents I could ever had. 

Started my new trimester on tues and like my usual self, I don't like to talk much to stranger. So I basically just walked into the classroom and sat at one corner. When the lecturer asked everyone to start forming group, the ahlianz in front of me turned back and asked me to join 'em. 'Cuz I was quite afraid that I will be alone and group-less, I agreed to them. Then, another group of adult asked if there are anyone who doesn't have a group. The thought of jumping over came to my mind and yeah, I don't want my project to be affected, so I bu guan feng chui yu da, I just changed to group with the adult and left the ahlianz. Can you imagine I might become the next ahlianz after my current trimester! I bet no one wants me to be like part of them, 'cause I'm still the nice and gentle yan. Hah. #justsaying 

Oh yeah, met my bf after school, because the nice-bf-ever went to wait for me after my school and have a quick dinz/supper with me. Felt so loved too. Received text from J and realized that she was being sacked. The first thing came into my mind was really what the fuck? And yeah, because of the god damn icare incident. So, I somehow expected that the next one will be me, and tadah, I was being called to the office on wed. Yeah, I couldn't control my tears when I thought of it when I reached home. I mean, I really love working with all these bunch of colleagues and enjoying hanging out with them. Just when we started really bond as one and become friends, we are being torn apart, just really what the fuck. 

So yeah, I'm working right now and had just submitted my tender of resignation. I don't find a point to make myself embarrassed over here and shall leave it to fate. My last day with the company will be on 31st May, just two more weeks. Thanks god that my last day will be working with F at recep.

Alright, kind of bored so I was surfing net and looking through the groupon and wow, I saw this deal to Hello Kitty suite at Malacca, and provided with hello kitty breakfast. I think I'll love to stay at such room and will be happy like crazy. Alright, I shall convince my dad to let me decorate my room wall with all these! And I think it's time to clean up my room, like dust everywhere.



Alright, half an hour more to knock off! Happiest time of the day! :)

No comments: