This gonna be a short post since it's already 4.26am now.
Had dinner with Fongtai and Farid after work last friday, since it was Farid's last day at nea. I can see that he was quite happy to leave to this damn place. He's really funny and nice to work with. It's like totally a joy to work with him because most of the time, we will be laughing at the nonsense he said. Ah, he's really a nice colleague I ever had.
Oh not to forget, I had lunch with bf during my lunch break since he had his half-day off for his work. Had a quick lunch at far east and headed back to work. Work was surprisingly relaxed on friday, totally like free money.
School starting in a week time, good time just pass fast. Can't imagine I gonna start heading to school at night and face all those fking theories and words again. Totally can't wait to graduate this dec (provided I pass everything) Okay, I buaytahan already. Goodnight all! Oh oh oh, and I wanna share with everyone that I'm currently in love with Joe Brooks's 'Til my heart stops beating! It's an awesome song! Hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment