Thaijin texted me last night to tell me that she read my blog and it was great that she blogged about me too (especially the one happened during poly year 1) Haha but my love for her remained the same. :) Love texting with her, though most of the time is all nonsense, but still I won't get bored with it.
I love labour day like this. A last minute decision to go Marina @ Keppel Bay for 'brunch' but we reached there like 4pm, so yeah, it was hi-tea instead. The place was really damn nice, though I've seen my friend taking photo there 'cause they booked yacht, but I didn't know that its actually a place that I will go. I feel like a rich little kid at the point of time, haha.
So this boy brought me to have lunch at The Prive Cafe over there. It was nice. :)
And I believe I can do the exact same thing as the picture below, the chicken club, without anyhow having diarrhea.
And this boy was funny to even say that the grass over there are so much better than those grass outside. But that's true la, everything over there are really so much better, even the grass and trees.
And accompanied him to clementi mall to change his phone to sony xperia. Finally can say byebye to bb cause it's really not that good. Alright chill Thaijin, I know you must be feeling unhappy that I say your fav bb, but it's really cmi eh. Hahaha. Headed home for dinz and my dad being a chef in the past, he loves to cook dishes with so much salt, making the whole veg tastes so salty. :(
I hate myself for having no self-discipline at all. I told myself to go for my facial treatment today but I just don't feel like leaving my house. I've been dragging this facial appointment for so long and one treatment costs $200+. :( Alright, I will go for the facial soon, since so many pimples popped out recently. I will have self-discipline.
No comments:
Post a Comment